Cell Phone Policy:
- Cell phones are allowed at school, but must be stored in the classroom in the provided pocket chart, or in the student's backpack.
- They may be used in class for assignments as the teacher permits.
- They are not allowed outside during recess or lunch hour.
- Students can have them after school for use, but must follow daycare rules if they attend daycare.
- Students may not post videos, pics, etc of other students when at school or even after school, as we do not have permission from those parents.
If a student is caught with a cell phone on them the phone will be taken to the office and the phone will have to be picked up by a parent. No exceptions. They will also be given a referral form for you to sign and return. If it continues to be a problem and rules are not followed additional consequences will be determined at that time.